This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I make friends everywhere I go. I never meet a stranger. Not only do I reap the benefits of meeting incredible people but sometimes those friendships come with perks. Today I saw Kendrick at Freebirds after about 6 months of not stopping in and we were so excited to see one another! I got my nachos for free today because I remembered his name. (at Freebirds World Burrito)
This picture is more exciting than the beer. It wasn’t that good, even with the powdered sugar rim on the cup. #StateFairOfTexas #RachelLovesTheFair #StateFairBrew #FunnelCakeAle #CommunityBrewery (at State Fair of Texas)
Look at this BEAUTY!!! It’s a funnel cake with everything on it (minus apples). IT’S PERFECTION. #StateFairOfTexas #RachelLovesTheFair #CrackyAndSplinty (at State Fair of Texas)
This year’s theme for the #StateFairOfTexas #RachelLovesTheFair #DeepInTheHeartOfTexans (at State Fair of Texas)